This is a Hotel offering 3 star accommodation at 5 star prices. Rooms are dated, wi fi is virtually non existent in many rooms, dining service is poor and facilities average. Matters are not helped by weak, ineffectual management. This is sad, because the junior staff are friendly and surprisingly motivated. Breakfast is dire offering a poorly cooked and presented inadequate selection with service ranging from very slow to extremely slow. The days of the Michelin starred restaurant must surely be numbered. In summary, go elsewhere and get far better value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade