My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights over the August Bank Holiday Hotel.
The hotel is described as a lovely small luxury hotel and it certainly lived up to all our expectations. The staff were helpful, attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Every member of staff from the cleaners to management were friendly, polite and helpful. The hotel looks over the sea with the most amazing sunsets. The hotel has an outdoor pool ( which was heated) and indoor pool and spa which unfortunately didn't have time to us. Our room (102) overlooked the pool and sea with a lovely Juliet balcony. The room itself was very pleasant well decorated and a a very comfy bed. The bathroom was well lit and a good size. Only downside was you couldn't put the shower on full blast as there was no shower curtain and the water got everywhere. Also the room had no air conditioning but keeping the balcony doors open at night the Atlantic breeze kept the room cool.
Would recommend anyone staying here to also try the Ocean Restaurant - Martinho and his staff are so attentive and the food was delicious. Breakfast was also delicious and nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and we are certainly looking forward to our return trip.
One more tip we had a private transfer with Signature and also a day trip with them recommended by the hotel and had a great time. We saw so much of the island and heard all about the island from the attentive driver Alan.
The staff also at the Atlantic recommended to us the Smugglers Inn for a meal and also a fish restaurant hosted in a german bunker who served the most fantastic lobster and prawns that they cooked that day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade