Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Travelto eat

Avoid the crush of places in St Helier and stay in the best place on the west coast.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Feb 2024
Lovely hotel with wonderful staff who couldn't be more helpful. The food is first class and the sommelier really knows his stuff. The views over the west coast of Jersey are spectacular and the grounds are extensive. The indoor pool and spa area are extremely well maintained and there is a wide array of keep fit machinery - just what you need after sampling the menus!
Date of stay: February 2024
    £120
Restaurant
View more hotels in St. Brelade
1,063 results
All reviews ocean restaurant michelin star tasting menu golf view small luxury hotel molton brown toiletries st ouen's bay an ocean view room air conditioning indoor pool bottle of champagne restaurant staff fine dining first class a la carte menu lovely hotel second to none
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2024 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, wonderful staff, welcoming, helpful, amazing service ❤️
Our first (but not last) visit to Jersey. We Will return to this establishment, a family run business with a 5 star feel
Once you master the local transport it is easy to get around the island

Room tip: Local transport is really good and cabs always available if you don't have a car
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2023

Had an overnight stay opted for the taster menu with the paired wine. (Special Treat for Xmas and bday!) All I can say Is the food was amazing, staff phenomenal and a fabulous atmosphere. A very lovely place, amazing sea views, beautiful to wake up to.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 3 December 2023

What a wonderful choice. We were welcomed so warmly upon arrival and walked through the hotel. Our room was very large, well appointed and a view of the Atlantic to die for. The pool and spa were warm and welcoming, very clean and a joy to use. The consearge was knowledgeable and helped us no end with everything from parking tips to the history of the island. The restaurant staff at breakfast were smart and wonderfully cheerful, only matched by a good selection of perfectly cooked food. This hotel is super clean, super friendly , even the maid had a permanent huge smile. When I return to jersey, this will be our first choice.

Room tip: Just come and enjoy
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2023

The Atlantic Hotel is absolutely a first class property, worthy of its excellent reputation. I had a great stay at the hotel, including through Storm Ciarán.

First and foremost, the staff at The Atlantic are really excellent. I can't think of a hotel I've stayed at where the staff have been so consistently hospitable, warm and personable. Several deserve to be mentioned by name. Nathan is the wonderful concierge - he is warm, eager to assist guests and genuinely interested to give great hints and tips and ensure each guest has a great stay. Equally Sherman the restaurant manager was a credit to the hotel. He greeted me by name each time I saw him and demonstrated the highest levels of professionalism, care and genuine warmth. I hope he's still there next time I return!

Equally Gregg in the restaurant, Alex, the assistant sommelier, Patrick, Rui, the front desk team - all were great. It's a real credit to the hotel's leadership that they are attracting, training and retaining such excellent staff.

That really shown through in the aftermath of Storm Ciarán. I knew that the staff were committed to taking care of us, ensuring the safety and comfort of guests.

The hotel itself is a true classic. It's not the most contemporary - nor should it be. It has personality, warmth and is genuinely comfortable. Cleanliness is excellent and maintenance is good. Some areas perhaps are in need of an update, but nothing critical. I liked that the hotel didn't feel forced or that it was trying to be something it's not. I think the building itself has an elegance and presence.

I really enjoyed my room. I would DEFINITELY recommend the sea-view. I hesitated and shouldn't have. It makes a huge difference. The view is exceptional and I loved the little Juliette balcony. The furniture is mixed, but thoughtfully so. The beds great and a delight to stay in a hotel that doesn't have a hugely over-heavy duvet.

The indoor pool was pleasant and I appreciated the sauna too.

Breakfast at the hotel is again first class. I definitely enjoy having hot food prepared to order. Plus a good quality, well curated buffet too.

Food in the hotel generally is very good quality, but perhaps a little over complex. I counted five available menus for evening meal across the restaurant and bar / lounge. It's nice to have choice and variety - but that felt a little much. A small point, but amidst the five menus - the dessert options were limited and just not quite right. The small choice were all fine dining style - and just a little fussy. It's great to have a couple of innovative options but the menu was missing options that were perhaps just more classic and accessible.

I think the pastry chef could perhaps also add to the afternoon menu some fresh cakes or home made biscuits to accompany a cup of tea in the afternoon.

I also think that the music in the lobby and restaurant must drive the staff slightly crazy! A little variety would be good.

Those are small points in what is a wonderful property. To say again, I can't remember a hotel with such consistently excellent staff, exhibiting real warmth and quality of service.

I'd most happily return and look forward to the opportunity to do so!

Room tip: Definitely book a sea view room
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2023 via mobile

I was lucky enough to attend a wedding here recently. The function rooms were well appointed, including the beautiful private dining room. The food was excellent. The best thing was the staff who were all super helpful, very friendly and an absolute credit to the hotel. Thank you all!

Date of stay: September 2023