“Met my expectation and even better.”
Review of Crab Shack

Crab Shack
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in St Brelade
Price range: US$24 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Bus stop on the Restaurant roof, stop is Oyster Box stop.
Description: The Crab Shack is located on the promenade in St Brelades Bay just 2 meters from the beach and sea, we are part of the Jersey Pottery group of restaurants, where we really care about guaranteeing quality and have a dedication and commitment to the island of Jersey and its produce both on land and sea.
Stavanger, Norway
“Met my expectation and even better.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I did not expect that it would be fancy. So I wasn't surprised when I found it as a shack. It's Crab Shack! Of course.

Food was amazing. I had the full crab. They gave me the crab cracker kit and even a wooden hammer. Lol fantastic.

I loved the Jersey royal potatoes that came with my crab dishes. Super lovely. Mustard/mayonnaise was amazing.

I had the banana sundae for dessert, it was massive and good. I was just very full. My boyfriend had the sticky toffee pudding and it looked very good.

Waiter who took our order was super friendly, he was laughing when I ordered the full crab and made sure that I had cracked crabs before. The waitress who took care of us afterward was very nice too.

Overall, I had a very good experience. Not to forget the view was just amazing as we were basically just 2 meters away from the beach :-)

Taunton, United Kingdom
“Bistro atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Right on the seafront. Very good for fish. Nice laid-back place with fresh fish and shellfish in particular at decent prices.

Angmering, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was not a good start to our stay in St Brelades. Food was of a poor quality. May just have been a bad day.

Jersey, United Kingdom
“Good food and friendly staff”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Quick meal outside. Food was good, really enjoyed it, staff were very friendly and helpful.

If you are eating outside, check the heat lamp works above your table - ours didn't and it dropped chilly as the sun went down.

Very reasonably priced.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Better than the Gorey branch”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Came here with a large group of work colleagues. Service was good, the crab taco was lovely but a bit lacking in spice. Chips were delicious though. The location is superb.