“Awesome high-wire adventure”

Ranked #2 of 2 Fun & Games in St Brelade
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I Accompanied my 11-year old son on this aerial course. The safety briefing was great, harnesses all checked and checked again before we started. Instructors we really quick to identify children who had confidence wobbles and got them going again. In fact staff were friendly, assuring and super attentive at all times to safety. Felt exhilarated from all the adrenaline afterwards!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"session"
"equipment"

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Went here with my fiance and his family in June, and we all had amazing fun! Perfect for the whole family. Great fun and you really feel like you have achieved something afterwards :)

Reviewed 27 August 2013

This is a very good experience for people of all ages, the Zip Wire and assault course were challenging. The Staff were really friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Took our two grandchildren and found it a very good attraction. Staff very friendly and helpful. Thoroughly enjoyable day out

1  Thank Michael H
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I have been looking forward to zip lining for years and at Creepy Valley I was not disappointed. The set up is professional but fun and friendly. As a woman of slightly more mature years, I was not made to feel daft or patronised at all - the young men did their very best to make it fun and it was. I love the fact that you could have lots of tries at things - I did the zip line three times and also did the King Swing three times - I wish we had booked more of the attractions but I will definitely be back - The King Swing is awesome!

4  Thank salthewelsjhgirl