“Best wraps I've ever tasted”
Review of SugaReef

SugaReef
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in St Brelade
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Situated on the beachfront at St Brelade's Bay, Jersey's most beautiful and popular beach, Sugareef offers a fantastic casual dining experience with a glorious sea view. Enjoy freshly prepared dishes seven days a week with food served all day from 12pm to 9pm (reduced hours during the winter season).Reservations accepted. Children welcome.
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Had 2 marvellous days at St Brelade's bay, topped off with the tastiest food we've eated for a long time! The veggie wraps are to die for! The Bay is marvellous, and this restaurant just adds an extra reason for a return visit. Next time I would like visit for a full meal. The staff are very friendly too, which always adds to the dining experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

A lovely dinner had by all members of our family. I had the Thai red chicken curry which was delicious followed by a baileys cheesecake yum yum. My husband had the Thai moules which he said were lovely. My mum had the sea bream which looked gorgeous and dad had the chilli burger which he said was the best burger he had ever had ! Overall a fantastic meal with a gorgeous view of the crashing waves. Would definitely come here again :)

Reviewed 24 June 2013

After going to here for a christening-we decided to return
for lunch on a Saturday. Weather was bright, but, windy. Having chosen our wine, we both decided on ribs, after slight discussion my wife she chose the cod and chips. When both our courses arrived the nearby tables both looked and changed their own order similar to ours. Both dishes were well cooked and smelt fantastic as the plates arrived, the tasting surpassed the look and smell.
Great value for the food and bottle of wine.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Great choice on the menus, you can watch the chef cooking through a glass panel . The food was delightful, could not fault anything , we ate there twice. Really friendly staff .
Loved it

Reviewed 22 June 2013

If your heading to Jersey then make sure you put SugaReef on your list of stops. The veiws are stunning over St Brelades Bay and this funky bar makes it all just that little bit better. If your hungry then dont go past it as the menu is diverse enough that even the most chosey will find something to please, and let me tell you the portion sizes and quality of the food is pretty hard to beat in the bay. I had the local sea bass dish which was excellent and my partner the rack of ribs which was also 5 star. We dined on several evenings and chilled out on a couple of occasions during the day its great watching all the goings on on the beach and we loved the atmosphere of this funky beachside bar and grill. The staff were warm and welcoming and remebered us after only one visit the service was well above what we expected, better than the neighbouring so called 4 star restaurants. The selection of beers was great and through the knowledge and persistance of the enthusiastic manager I was introduced to some new beers and ciders which is a nice change from your normal bar environment. We loved sitting in the bay windows kicking back with a cider and a beach trio grazing plate. I would highly recommend this bar and grill to anyone visiting Jersey. We miss it.