“Sunset SUP Tour”

Windmadness Watersports
Ranked #3 of 5 Tours in St Brelade
More attraction details
Owner description: The Channel Islands leading online Watersports equipment/activity store!!Specialists in Watersports equipment & Activities, Over 6 years experience and passionate instructors.Come along for a Stand Up Paddle Board Tour, Fitness Class or Less.Why not try your hand at Kite Surfing, the only Kite Surfing School in the Channel Islands!!
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Myself and a friend recently went on our very first sunset paddleboard tour with Ben and it was great! The tour was really relaxed and Ben is really friendly. The conditions were perfect, we were able to paddle into caves that you can't normally access easily, which was really interesting. The amazing sunset was a lucky bonus!

SUP is a great way to get out on the ocean and see the coast. It's good fun and easy to get to the hang of, it's also easier to stay on than you may think! We will definitely be going on another tour with Windmadness and highly recommend them.

All reviews
"stand up paddle boarding"
"taster session"
"bay"
"jersey"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I've been using Windmadness ever since I started Kite Surfing. They got me sorted with lessons, and I haven't looked back since. Excellent service, Ben's product knowledge really helps when it comes to choosing the right gear for you. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

I have attended many of Ben's summer SUP tours and each one of these have been a fantastic experience. There has been different variations with all of them, ranging from cave exploring and rock jumping, to long distance paddles around the Jersey coast. The instructors representing Windmadness are professional yet very friendly and great fun to learn with! They made the experience as a whole extremely enjoyable and I would recommend this to anyone - whether you fancy a light paddle to take in the scenery, or fancy a more active adventuring side to things! Suitable for all ages and easy to learn the ropes of the SUP board.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Thoroughly recommend Ben at Windmadness. Having enjoyed his SUP fitness classes, I have now bought my own SUP board through Windmadness for this summer. Am looking forward to more SUP fitness classes and the SUP tours, especially the cave visits along the north coast. Very friendly team + extremely competitive on price too. Highly recommend.