“Lovely place but...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

miskinCar...
cardiff
“Lovely place but...”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Overall a lovely friendly place to stay just a couple of things to make it even better.
I stayed in number 9 farm on the resort which was very clean.

1. As I brought my 2 dogs with me a gate would have made the experience a lot better especially as the lady next dog was frightened of dogs. Lovely garden and peaceful but I kept havin to check they hadn't wandered off. (To be fair this was explained to me before I booked)

2. Not one bed was a proper double they were all singles pushed together.

3. I went to check out the bar/restaurant, it was more like an old working mans club and no one was in the restaurant. I was expecting a bright contemporary area over looking the golf course, sadly not.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing