Excellent service and friendly staff. The position of the hotel in a quiet country lane ensure a peaceful stay while the sea view is one to die for.
Just a short walk to Mont Nicolle and you are on the Railway Walk, which under the leafy canopy of trees leads to St Aubin or if you venture the other way to Corbiere and the lighthouse. A few hundred yards on the road and you are at Petit Port from where there is a path around to the expanse of St. Ouens's Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade