We holidayed here for our Ruby Wedding Anniversary and it really was just the way we wanted it to be. The Hotel was very comfortable and our room was overlooking the bay with a very spacious balcony ( no 47). The views from the hotel were stunning. We booked bed and breakfast but after our first evening meal were so impressed that we continued to eat in the restaurant almost every evening. The staff in the restaurant were excellent under the supervision of Monica. This hotel was fairly quiet but then it was early in the season but everyone was friendly and so we always found company. The gardens were ideal for relaxing with two pools but too early for us to take full advantage of. We would definitely like to make a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade