The hotel is very clean and tidy with a wonderful terrace and pool to chill out!
Amazing sea views from the hotel and balcony room - waking up with that view is priceless! (Room 48!).
Food was great in 2010 on our first visit and this year it was excellent - imaginative menu choices by a very talented chef.
All staff always helpful and friendly.
The place to stay for a relaxing, chilled out holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade