We stayed at the Windmills during early September, and had 10 days of sunshine to compliment that fantastic view. Jane and Steve have great teams, a good chef, excellent staff in the dinning room, as well as the reception and bar staff, not forgetting the staff you don't see who service the rooms. Nothing is too much trouble for any of them. Monica & Marion in the dining room and Marius in the bar where really helpful. A room with a view is a must. We will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade