We have recently returned from a visit to Jersey and we had the pleasure of staying at the Windmills Hotel. We had the most amazing time. The hotel was wonderful. Jane and Steve were so welcoming and couldnt do enough for us. Our room overlooked St Brelade bay, the views were amazing, the sound of the sea is the only sound you can hear. Our room was perfect "room 53". The bed was so comfortable and the facilities in the room were everything you needed. Hair dryer, coffee and tea, soap, shower gel and beautiful soft towels. There were towels available to use by the pool also. The food in the hotel was superb. Beakfast, lunch and dinner. All the staff were so kind and helpful and there was always someone there to assist you if you needed them. The pool was wonderful, a joy not to have to fight for a sun lounger. A perfect hotel in my eyes. Should be rated higher in my opinion. Me and my husband had a pertfect time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade