I have been staying at Windmills for a numbr of years and recently enjoyed my annual 10 day break here once again. As a 'solo' traveller who enjoys very long walks, the B&B option suits me perfectly as does the single room which is very comforatble. I never cease to be impressed by the level of service which is friendly and professional, and the peaceful atmosphere of this lovely hotel which pervades even at holiday peak time. The restuarant staff are amazing.....there is superb organisation at work here. Although I now do B&B, I know from past holidays that the food for the evening meals is fantastic. The bus service in Jersey is excellent and different parts of the Island easily accessible with a bus stop close to the hotel. This year it was a lovely surprise to find wifi in my room....it was much more efficient than the wifi at home! I cannot envisage staying at any other hotel in Jersey and have already booked again for next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade