we have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Windmills Hotel having taken my mother in law for a short break. We can highly recommend the hotel, the proprieters are friendly and welcoming, the food is wonderful and the staff helpful and pleasant.
We will definitely be back and would book a room with a sea view next time to make the most of the stunning vista
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade