Just spent a memorable week at the windmills hotel. We had a room with a balcony overlooking St Brelades Bay which was perfect. The hotel was spotlessly clean and the meals were very good with quick efficient service. The rooms were generally made up during breakfast. I cant fault anything wrong with this hotel and would give it 10 out of 10 in every department.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade