We stayed at Windmills Hotel for a long weekend (4 days) for a lovely May wedding at St Brelades Church. Our first visit to Jersey, which I am sure will not be the last. The hotel was lovely, a pleasant surprise and surely deserves to be more than a 3 Star Hotel. We were made to feel welcome from arrival, the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The views amazing and rooms comfortable and roomy (though did have sea view suite). The breakfasts were delicious. I cannot comment on kids activities or fitness centre as we did not use either. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade