we were visiting jersey for a whole week for our son's wedding wanting both self catering units and B&B - Windmills were most accommodating. They froze 2013 prices for us, changed our bookings without a quibble, got massive discount on the ferry crossings, and when we were there they coped admirably with all of us even though we were celebrating in style and noisy sometimes. couldn't fault the bookings, welcome, service, rooms, food - all excellent and stunning views of St Brelade's Bay too! Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade