This was our first time at the Windmill Hotel but it won't be the last! The owners and staff were attentive and nothing was too much trouble. The room and en-suite were spotlessly clean, the bed was very comfortable and it was so good after a day spent walking to come back to a room that had not just been tidied but cleaned every day. The food in the restaurant was excellent, we had only booked on a B&B rate but we ended up eating at the hotel every night because it was so good and where would you get a better view?! The view from our room was stunning too, we were on the 2nd floor and had a panoramic view over Quaisne and St Brelades that was never the same twice, the changing light and weather conditions gave us our own piece of art courtesy of nature everyday, it had the wow factor for us,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade