Hubs and I were in Jersey with some friends with children and we managed to get into the Windmills Hotel in St Brelade. We just had standard rooms and neither of us had view of the sea but the rooms were very spacious and had tea and coffee making facilities which were excellent.
The view from the decked area down to the pool and out into St Brelade's bay is BREATHTAKING! The food was outstanding both snacks and at breakfast and the evening meal which we had there on one night. The staff were SO accomodating, we had milk we needed keeping in the main kitchen and we all wanted to stay up for the 11pm England Match so the hotel had a member of staff stay behind the bar looking after us...shame we couldnt win!!
The hotel is stunning, clean and perfectly located. We've booked to go back in September!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade