Stayed in St Brelades Bay last year and loved the area. Windmills is an absolutely fantastic hotel in lovely quiet location but within easy reach of both the beach and shops.Fantastic views from the lounge, dining room, terraces and pool. All the staff could not do enough for you, don't think we carried one drink all the time we were there, so helpful, attentive and friendly, from front of house right to the housekeeping staff. Beautiful pool and terrace area with complimentary towels, changing areas, toilets and sauna. A week was definitely not long enough! Would highly recommend to couples and families alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade