My Husband and i stayed at this lovely hotel for 5 days in June. We booked it after reading prev reviews and we were not disappointed. There are lovely views from the dining room, the food is really good although we only had breakfast there as we had hired a car so were out for the rest of the day. The hotel is in a good postion for visiting the rest of the island and not too far from the airport. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We would not hesitate to recommend the hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St Brelade