It was our first visit to Jersey and I'm so glad that we chose the Biarritz. At the booking stage they bent over backwards to accommodate our family of 5, which meant we could enjoy a great holiday in Jersey for a really competitive price.
When we arrived we found a friendly, peaceful place, with all the staff - even the cleaners - being keen to greet us and smile on every occasion. The Christian ethos is apparent in an unobtrusive way throughout the hotel, in the manner that guests and staff are so amiable with each other. There are prayers at 8:45am on each weekday, a songs of praise session on Sunday and an event each evening in the lounge at 8:15am which has a broadly Christian feel to it. All of these are gently and lightly done and would not put off guests for whom it is not their thing.
For our family, the highlights included the amazing cooked breakfast, the stunning desserts after the main meal, the private (and short) path to the beach, and the walk organised by local guide Pete Webb, paid for by the Biarritz Hotel.
For our first visit to Jersey, the Biarritz took away all our stress and provided an amazingly enjoyable and relaxing holiday. Thank You!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biarritz Hotel - Jersey. A haven of peace and tranquility on the beautiful beach of St Brelade's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Biarritz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biarritz Hotel St Brelade
- Biarritz Hotel Jersey/St Brelade