La Haule Manor(St Aubin)
US$229
US$224
Hotels.com
Hotel La Place(St Brelade)
Book now, pay at stay
US$229
Hotel Cristina(St Aubin)
US$195
US$191
Golden Sands Hotel(St Brelade)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$153
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$332
US$325
Miramar Hotel(St Brelade)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$142
Highlands Hotel(St Brelade)(Great Value!)
US$182
All reviewschristian hotelchristian ethosbrelade's bayown winemethodist churchprivate pathevening entertainmentsunday eveninga wonderful holidaydining roomsun terracethe general managerother guestsstar servicefood is excellenthigh standardalready booked for next year
Reviewed 5 March 2010

My wife and I and our two children have been coming to The Biarritz regularly since 2000. We were instantly in love with the gentle Christian-based ambience, the wonderful staff, incredible position overlooking St. Brelade's Bay (probably the best on the Island) and have watched with ever inceasing amazment the current General Manager's gradual refurbishment projects, which have transformed the Hotel from nice, but perhaps run-of-the-mill, to a fine, modern, comfortable establishment. At the same time, the improvements have remained true to the Hotel's Christian ethos, and to its Methodist heritage, by resisting the temptation to introduce a bar and turn The Biarritz into a licensed premises. The absence of a bar is one of the reasons why The Biarritz is such a safe haven for families and why so many, like us, return year after year. We thought that after almost 10 years of visting The Biarritz, it was about time we described its virtues for those looking for a wonderful relaxing holiday in Jersey!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank jonomac
Reviewed 5 March 2010

I have made several return visits to the Biarritz Hotel over 20 years with family and friends and have always found the staff welcoming, the standard of facilities high and the food of very high quality.
This is a Christian Hotel run on values of respect and care for the individual and the management and staff work very hard to ensure all guests enjoy memorable holidays whatever their age
My visit in August 2009 was of this high standard so I was sorry to read of guests who had not enjoyed their stay

Access to the beach is easy, and the hotel's location in terms of public transort and easy pick up for the many island tours which are available and which can be arranged by the hotel, is ideal.

Jersey is a beautiful island and the Biarritz the ideal place to saty

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank hm20a
Reviewed 5 March 2010

My parents and i have been to this hotel for the last 23 or so summers for two weeks each time and love it.The staff are like our friends and look after us very well.Our Christmas card list has nearly doubled by the number of friends we've made over the years and we look forward to seeing the regulars every visit.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank jerseyloverNorfolk
Reviewed 5 March 2010

This was our 8th stay at the Biarritz, and as wonderful as ever. The location, the view, the rooms, the helpful and friendly staff, and the delicious food. Our cab driver from the airport asked us what hotel we were gong to, and hearing it was the Biarritz, his comment was "oh, the one with all the good food!" Every vacation at this hotel has been sheer pleasure, from the thoughtful morning prayers to the lively evening entertainments. At no other hotel have we become so well aquainted with the other guests (still corresponding with them after many years). Our kids used to come with us earlier. This year they were occupied elsewhere and couldn't go - and so were quite envious of us who got to visit the Biarritz again. And guess what: this year we're coming back. For the 9th time. And we're bringing friends.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HDBNorway
Reviewed 5 March 2010

I chose the Biarritz hotel after reading the reviews on trip advisor & other review sites. The hotel is situated in the most amazing location on the island. I was welcomed into a lovely inviting reception area & checked in politely & efficiently & asked if I had any special requirements or requests during my stay. The reception staff were just wonderful throughout my stay, nothing is too much trouble for them & they were all so genuinely friendly & helpful yet not imposing.

My room was bright and airy & spotlessly clean, decorated in calming neutral tones Everything in the room from the bed, fixtures & fittings, linen, decor & bathroom was clearly well designed with comfort in mind.

I had the most beautiful view out across St Brelades Bay which is one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, in fact the location of this hotel is simply fabulous, it really is a gem and one to experience for yourself.

The food........ Well it's pretty hard not to gain a few pounds here, the food is just wonderful. I could see that the menus were well thought out with something for everyone's taste. Breakfast is great with 2 buffets, 1 with cereals, fruits, juices, porridge etc. and the second is a hot with bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns etc. then toast and tea/coffee can be ordered. Lunch can be ordered from the cafe; except on Sundays when it is scrumptious roast. The food here really is excellent and the dining staff are the most efficient I have come across, nothing is too much trouble for them, they are all perfectly presented with impeccable manners. On Sundays the chef presents a grand buffet & there is a carvery on Wednesdays.

There are two lovely lounges, One is the main lounge where the activities take place the other is a relaxing sun lounge which is bright and airy with comfy seating. There is also a sun drenched patio area and a jungle gym. There are steps down to the beautiful beach from the back of the hotel, you can also reach the beach from the front of the hotel by just taking a stroll down to the first access point.

I really can't compliment this hotel enough; I hope you find this review of my stay helpfull in your choice of hotel. Like me you will find out from the guests that they return here without doubt year after year; and to me that speaks volumes.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo