Really enjoyed the stay at the Biarritz - it is great to have a hotel where the children can roam about a bit and you don't have to worry, very family friendly. Beautiful garden, play area and access to the beach in one minute or less if you're 8 years old which can't be beaten. Great entertainment for children (ours aged 8 and 4) and food pretty good all week on half board. You could stay on the beach all week if so inclined though the bus services are very good and we went to St Helier one day catching the bus right outside the hotel. We really enjoyed Crab Shack on St Brelades Bay for lunches and a glass of wine occasionally as restaurant at hotel is unlicensed. We thought the Durrell Zoo was very expensive for the experience, but the Jersey War Tunnels are well worth a visit. We are looking forward to going next year for two weeks this time and we think it isn't necessarily cheap but it is good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biarritz Hotel - Jersey. A haven of peace and tranquility on the beautiful beach of St Brelade's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Biarritz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biarritz Hotel St Brelade
- Biarritz Hotel Jersey/St Brelade