“Best view ever from a pizza express table”

Pizza Express St Brelades
Ranked #18 of 53 Restaurants in St Brelade
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, View, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Jersey (St Brelade) offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reading
“Best view ever from a pizza express table”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We ate here whilst spending a day on the beach at St Brelades. As with most Pizza Express they seem to start well and the service goes downhill from there. I would have reduced the rating but for the fantastic view and our friendly waiter who seemed to go and take a break part way through without anyone covering for him. However we had a great family meal on a wonderful day.

• Visited July 2014

Caernarfon
“Pizza with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Excellent location, right on the beachfront. Very busy when we went in, hadn't booked but they found us a table, good service despite the number of diners in there.

It is what it is, a chain restaurant, so you know what you are getting. Food was tasty and the addition of the beach/sea view makes everything good!

Would recommend

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Pizza Express Cost Cutting???”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have dined at this Pizza Express outlet in the past and always enjoyed the experience. However to have a £12 pizza with virtually no toppings is a disgrace.......in fact the base was so thin it had burnt thanks to the lack of covering!

I do not normally complain, but I noticed others around me who also had a similar experience and sent their meals back for the same reason.

You will also notice the dough balls have significantly reduced in size......Pizza Express on a cost cutting exercise I fear.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Gibbsy007
“Extras provided”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I ate at this Pizza Express twice on my week's holiday with my two young children. The setting is great with wonderful views. The first time there was a children's party on so it was very noisy. My son ordered a lasagna, which he normally enjoys, but there was a small stone either in the lasagna or the Parmesan cheese that he had with it. Fortunately he didn't damage his teeth and the manager said he thought one of the children may have put it in the cheese. OK no real harm done.
We went back tonight and got a seat by the window. After a long wait, our pizzas arrived, I had a leggera, which comes with a salad. I was enjoying it, when I felt something strange in my mouth. I decided to check what it was, only to discover that it was a small live slug!! We left very soon after that as I felt ill, the manager apologised again and said they wash their salad twice. Perhaps it is not enough? Any way lovely setting but just watch out for extras!

1 Thank Holloway12
“Crazy and chaotic”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Absolutely heaving on a friday night, no organisation, waiters very flustered, tables not cleared in time. We were seated, but left pretty quick as it certainly felt like we were not going to get good service

Visited June 2014