“Traditional Italian”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Post Code JE2 3RP. Best Pizza Restaurant in Jersey
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We found this little Italian for lunch whilst waiting for the ferry. Although it was very quiet on a Saturday lunch time the food arrived at a leisurely rate and was very good. The service was excellent and they were very helpful. We had pizza and a fish dish both of which were good. Not necessarily the most inspiring looking place at first glance but good authentic Italian food.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Heading says it all. We staggered in here on a cold Easter Saturday evening and it was heaving, but they have a big upstairs area so thank goodness there was room. We both had pizzas which were delicious, nice thin base and generous topping. Very generous portions of bruschetta to start, and a reasonably priced bottle of decent red wine. What more could you want? Would def go back.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We dined at Pizzeria Romana on the recommendation of a colleague. We were shown to a lovely table at the back of the restaurant by a waiter who didn't have much charisma. I ordered bruschetta as a starter unfortunately two pieces of the bread were burnt around the edges but the topping was ok. My main meal was lasagna, it was pipping hot but I think they forgot to add the meat it was just mounds of pasta in a bland tomato sauce. I had tiramisu to finish which was really nice, pity about the rest of the meal. I don't think I will be returning.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant on our first night in Jersey, great service and tasty food.
The portions are huge! We had mushrooms and bruschetta to start, whilst sharing a bottle of red, this was almost enough as a main. The two pizzas that followed were delicious and we both struggled to finish. A lovely evening in a great little restaurant.

1  Thank rachel_a_2011
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Visited Pizzeria Romana on the Thursday before Easter. Both had pizzas which were very good, nice and thin, cooked very well and tasty. I have to admit as good as some I've had in Italy itself. I've seen some of the reviews here and yes the decor is dated and it was warm but we liked it. We went back on Saturday and were given a window seat. I had the calves liver this time. It was cooked well but had too much gravy with it. It also came with a large side of sauté potatoes and nice broccoli in dishes. There was so much food it was enough for 3 so you can't complain. The service was pleasant and for the pizzas and a few drinks I'd recommend it.