Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£93
Trip.com
All reviews co op coop supermarket the bus central location excellent location hotel is perfect centre of town comfortable bed five minute walk night's sleep car park family room the air conditioning tea and coffee could not fault short break inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2021

Third time I’ve stayed in St Helier but my first time at the Premier Inn. Perfect location for a convenient trip to Jersey, 2 mins from bus Stn, rooms are excellent, I’ve paid 4 x this price for no better accommodation. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

I have stayed here a couple of years ago almost so I knew that it was a no brainer to return as the location is perfect for me as I use the public transport to and from the airport and I walk everywhere else in St helier the staff are so lovely and friendly gabrielle was an absolute delight and kept me company she is a gem you definitely get a good night sleep here as I've stayed in several hotels in st helier in the past but get no sleep because of the noise the seagull's make but you hear nothing at this premier inn I had the meal deal one night very nice food I can't wait to return thank you for a lovely stay

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mcguigancatherine
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

Fantastic hotel in the centre of st Helier. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great value for money. Big thank you to ula who went the extra mile to make it an enjoyable stay. Breakfast was very nice and well presented. Would definitely recommend to anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2021

i stayed at the premier inn. i no brainer really. a great chain of hotels, couldn't fault it. the location is excellent, the service top notch, only 1 flaw, no parking, which didn't matter to me as i didn't have a car. Would highly recommend

1  Thank Stevie C
Reviewed 24 June 2021

Room 109 had a strange smell and loud a/c, even after it was switched off. Receptionist promptly and politely changed my room, which was much better and typical high premier inn standard. A few other niggles but I think some due to covid situation.