“Good for the teenagers.”
Review of AquaSplash

AquaSplash
Ranked #22 of 54 things to do in St Helier
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Very Good Indoor Pool with slides etc,similar to what you find in many leisure centres.Very Clean,but nothing to distinguish it from many others on the mainland.

1  Thank john s
There are newer reviews for AquaSplash

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Went with my toddler to kill a few hours would have been better staying in the hotel. Wave machine was broken and outdoor area was closed. Changing facilities didn't suit someone with a small child. Could be better if you had an older child but would not recommend for anyone with young children.

1  Thank DollyMel33
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We went twice during our stay. The first time we had to wait 40 mins to go in as so many people wanted to swim (raining and half term!) so they were issuing coloured bands and alowing 90 mins in the pool. This meant it wasn't too crowded which was good.
Slides we good and we never had to queue long for them.
All in all my boys loved it!

2  Thank emmonk
Reviewed 13 June 2012

i don't really like swimming but as swimming baths go this is pretty good with its slides, chutes, wave machine and the slow easy river thats outside keeps the kids entertained. though i will have to pint out the lack safety on the big chutes my daughter was on it with my self when the people behind us did not wait for the lights and came down right behind us, knocking my daughter out of the tyre and straight onto the concrete below, one very badly gashed leg, which all they offered was a plaster (which was obviously no good) and now has a very scared girl who will now not use the chutes anymore.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

i enjoyed my time in the pool there are a selection of pools to use

1  Thank billymidglamorg... w