“sandranne hotel st helier jersey”
Review of Hotel Sandranne

Hotel Sandranne
Hotel Sandranne
Ranked #2 of 21 St Helier B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 October 2013

my wife and i have stayed at hotel sandranne five times and have had a brilliant time the staff are very helpfull plus it is ten minunts walk from town and sea.The food is excellent and entertainment twice a week also good coach trips can be booked at reception

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hodge2013

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

After a terrible start to our short break at a guest house called havelock we were very kindly accommodated at the sandranne hotel,and I'm glad we did have that bad start as the hotel we ended up at was so friendly,clean,great value,and so handy for town that I would stay there on all my visits to Jsy from now on :0)

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank Ormer2
Reviewed 18 July 2013

On arrival at 9am, we was immediately offered a full English breakfast and our cases taken to our room. This was our first trip to Jersey, we were made very welcome by all of the staff and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. We were given information about where to visit and day trips booked on our behalf. Every day (typically English) we were given the weather report for the day ahead. Our room was clean, comfortable, included a fridge, microwave for our use and a very comfortable bed. The location of the hotel is within easy reach of the main shopping area of St Helier including the excellent bus service, which serves the island. When we return to Jersey we definatly book this hotel again. Thank you to Alan and all the staff, from Gary and Shirley.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Gary A
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I was transferred to The Sandranne after the Hotel I was originally booked into messed up my booking. The Hotel was very clean and is probably one of the most friendly Hotels I have ever stayed in. The Owner was delightful and there seemed to be no limits to making sure the Guests were happy.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Christine L
Reviewed 21 August 2012

If you are looking for an inviting, clean, friendly hotel to stay whilst in Jersey, then the Hotel Sandranne is the place to stay.
I'd arrived at the Hotel amidst a heavy shower of rain, drenched from head to toe.
The receptionist made a fresh pot of tea for me and biscuits (free of charge!) whilst my room details were confirmed.
My room was inviting, comfortable and absolutely spotless!
Morning breakfasts are enough to set you up all day!
Evening meals I didn't have but they certainly smelled good!
Elli Ann (the Hotel Manageress) was so helpful.....this was my first visit to Jersey and she made sure that I was able to enjoy every minute of it.
The Hotel Sandranne will make your visit to Jersey a memorable occasion - excellent!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
7  Thank Lyn D
Reviewed 18 August 2012

just spent 6 days here. good location for walking into St Helier at any time of day. Staff are really friendly and make you feel welcome To eat out is expensive so would recommend taking up the offer of evening meal, good home cooked food,3 course with choice. Had a lovely time in Jersey and would definately stay here again

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple