“Thank You”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Thinking that we wouldn't be able to get a nice, reasonably priced meal late one Sunday night, we wandered into Rosa's and were pleasantly surprised. I had the best lobster ever and my husband had a beautiful lemon sole. The surroundings small and basic but the cooking...................what more can I say except - thank you? Everyone should try Rosa's.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have had a week of eating too much rich food at too high a price. What a beautiful change this restaurant was. Beautiful fresh fish, simply presented and beautifully cooked.
Maximum pleasure from excellent ingredients. They only serve fresh fish and seafood. They try not to mess around with it too much, but will prepare it to meet your demands. Ask for simple and it is beautiful.
This is a chef who knows how to cook fish and seafood!
I haven't tried the meat and based on this performance I wil stay with the fish and seafood.
Lovely.

1  Thank Iain S
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Sea food platter for two, exquisite! Adapted to our preference with great charm.We could have chosen many other alternatives and kept a close eye on diners choices, all very tempting.

1  Thank mepeat
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I had dinner here two weeks ago and left a report on TA but they refused to publish it . Why ?
Excellent soup followed by the freshed, best Lemon Sole I have ever eaten and caught just that morning.

What can I say... SUPERB the best fish on Jersey. I will flly over from London just to eat here and I say to any readers : GO

2  Thank John D
Reviewed 17 September 2013

After reading the amazing reviews on trip advisor we decided to give it a try. My husband was less keen as the place does not present itself very well although it's very well placed in the fish market. We travel to Jersey on business and try as many local restaurants as we can. Our first meal there was very impressive, a delicious Lobster Thermidor and Plaice off the bone. We decided to return the following evening and pre-order a paella for 2. We were not disappointed and this was probably the best one we have ever eaten, piping hot and bursting with many different types of seafood and chicken. Absolute heaven!

1  Thank CALYPSOLondon