Our room was a bit small and the furniture dated but despite that it was comfortable and had free WiFi. The bathroom was big compared to the size of our room. Breakfast was wonderful - there is a buffet to choose from and a menu for cooked breakfast which was also included in the room rate. The food was wonderful but the service was really slow and it seemed as if there was not enough waiting staff or not enough trained staff...
We had room service twice and the food was excellent with a quick delivery. But the process to order the food was a bit tricky: Our room telephone had a wrong number for reception pre-programmed, so we had to search for the right extension to call reception. But nobody picked up. So I went down to the reception to order the food and explained about the wrong number and that nobody had picked up etc. The receptionist did not apologize but instead told me "no problem, you can order here". So the service at the hotel was not the best overall.
The location is good, in a quiet area. It's about a 10-15 minutes walk to the "inner city"/Liberation square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Jersey's capital, St Helier, The Savoy's central location makes it the perfect base from which to explore the Island. Located only a few minutes walk from the town centre and main shopping district, a unique shopping experience, great restaurants and nightlife are close at hand. If you want to see Jersey's many attractions, most of these are within a short drive from the hotel, and with plenty of free on-site parking, hiring a car or bringing your own gives you freedom to roam. Upon arrival you'll discover Montana restaurant that offers the perfect place to indulge in culinary delights and a cool Jazz bar that hosts live music every week with occasional artists from abroad. Also you can enjoy our sunny courtyard with its crystalline pool to while away Summer days, or the modern and stylish gym with the latest equipment if you feel like keeping in shape during your stay. The Savoy is an intimate boutique hotel, providing superb cuisine with inviting guest rooms, making it an ideal choice for a relaxing & comfortable stay in Jersey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Savoy Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Savoy Hotel St Helier
- Savoy St Helier
- Savoy Hotel Jersey
- The Savoy Jersey St Helier