Enjoyed our stay but it is the first holiday in 30 + years that I have ever had to buy toiletries. My husband and I were allocated 1 bar of soap, 1 shampoo, I lotion and 1 bath foam for 6 nights. When I asked for replacements I was informed of a charge!. At least give us enough for 2 people.
I and I
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Jersey's capital, St Helier, The Savoy's central location makes it the perfect base from which to explore the Island. Located only a few minutes walk from the town centre and main shopping district, a unique shopping experience, great restaurants and nightlife are close at hand. If you want to see Jersey's many attractions, most of these are within a short drive from the hotel, and with plenty of free on-site parking, hiring a car or bringing your own gives you freedom to roam. Upon arrival you'll discover Montana restaurant that offers the perfect place to indulge in culinary delights and a cool Jazz bar that hosts live music every week with occasional artists from abroad. Also you can enjoy our sunny courtyard with its crystalline pool to while away Summer days, or the modern and stylish gym with the latest equipment if you feel like keeping in shape during your stay. The Savoy is an intimate boutique hotel, providing superb cuisine with inviting guest rooms, making it an ideal choice for a relaxing & comfortable stay in Jersey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Savoy Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Savoy Hotel St Helier
- Savoy St Helier
- Savoy Hotel Jersey
- The Savoy Jersey St Helier