“Consistently Fantastic Food & Service”

Siam Garden Thai Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 222 Restaurants in St Helier
Price range: US$6 - US$282
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Consistently Fantastic Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I cannot praise this place too much. The service is always impeccable and the staff are charming and attentive and always try and accomodotae their customers to the best of their ability.

The food is top notch and they have some some wonderful additions to what one would usually expect from a good thai restaurant. The garlic beef starter and the tom yam soups are both excellent and the thai omelette is a great alternative dish and more exotic fish dishes are worth a try too.

NP

• Visited August 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Stumbled on this restaurant as we wanted a quick meal prior to going to the theatre. Located in a rather quaint little arcade. The staff knowing we were short of time, managed to serve us quickly. The food was delicious. It was a shame we only had time for one course!

Visited July 2014
St Helier
“Great Food Once Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Due to work commitments is has been a while since I've visited here but I'm so glad I have!
Again the staff have been very attentive, the food cooked to my requirements and , basically, I can't fault it!
I'll be back as soon as I can.

• Visited July 2014
caterham
“Little informal gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

On our first night on the island we ate at Siam garden. This is not a posh restaurant, tucked away as it is in a 'homely' little arcade of one of the main squares, but the service and the food were nothing short of fantastic. I would eat there every week if I lived on the island!

Visited July 2014
Bingham, United Kingdom
“Not single person friendly”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

On Thursday 24th July 2014 I attended the above restaurant for a meal. I wanted to be seated outside the main restaurant, but was informed all these outside tables were booked. There was nothing to indicate this and the page of bookings appeared quite blank.
The only table I was offered was in the furthest, darkest corner of the restaurant, which I declined.
On passing the restaurant a little later I saw that only one of the outside tables was occupied.
Am I a cynic ???, or is it that the outside tables can accomodate more people per table, and this restaurant did not wish to possibly lose bigger parties by accomodating one person.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Adrian F
Ramphai C, Owner at Siam Garden Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Hello
I can not believe you have come on a public forum & slated us when you were extremely rude to our member of staff & we were going to call the police to get you removed from the premesis, fortunately you left before we had to do this. All the tables outside were reserved by customers that had booked the restaurant & not just strolled in demanding to sit in reserved seats. We have a lot of single people who come to the restaurant on a regular basis & we always accomodate them wherever possible. Your arrogant & rude behavior will not be tolerated by any member of staff & I would be greatful if you never came back. Nobody deserves to be spoken to the way you spoke to our waitress.