“Book in advance”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

excellent food and service reasonable prices similar to uk but very busy but this did not distract from the service

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We visited the restaurant on a Thursday evening around 7pm. Already several diners were eating and by around 9pm the place was positively packed. The service and food was some of the best we had ever tasted. It is the best Indian restaurant on Jersey and if you like Indian food a must visit! the service was friendly and attentive without being rushed. The decor was very contemporary and everything was very clean and polished. Really close to the seafront and parking available close by

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was our second visit to Jaipur Indian restaurant in Jersey, the food is great, the service is great. No faults found. Thank you very much

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I visited because of the good reviews for Friday lunch. It was empty but for one other couple (I was alone). I asked to sit in the main part of the restaurant in the sun and nearer the door; no I was told that was only possible if there had been four of us. So I was directed to the corridor to the toilets where smaller tables were placed, the other couple were also here. Undaunted, however, I ordered vegetable samosas followed by a chicken vindaloo. The former were greasy and dripping in fat and the contents without flavor or spice. The vindaloo chicken was also under spiced and very tomato dominant; no bitter vinegar under taste you should get in a vindaloo (another curry such as Madras had been 'adapted'. I was looking for a curry but in my opinion this restaurant did not live up to its rating.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Really good Indian , great menu good atmosphere and great service. Lively and some of the locals were a bit loud but the staff were really good and attentive considering some of the obnoxious locals that were in that night .

1  Thank Douglal3007