“Yum Yum”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I visited this restaurant last weekend.

The food and service were great - my husband had Thai style ribs in sauce to start which he loved. I had the crspy salt and pepper squid which was beautiful and so fresh. We shared a fiendishly hot papaya salad - beware. I love spicy and ordered it hot strength - medium for me next time!!! As a main I had duck and my hubbie had sweet and sour pork - all delicious but as usual we ordered too much. What a lovely doggy bag to take home!!

The staff are so helpful and pleasant. The restaurant is a a little bit pricey but the quality is good.

All in all a nice restaurant.

1  Thank aliandderek

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We have eaten in many Thai restaurants, including Bangkok's famous Blue Elephant Restaurant and Cookery School (and also its London offshoot). We have never had better food than we did last night at Little Thai. As usual, it was buzzing but service was good and food arrived promptly. Flavours were absolutely delicious. A "must" for visitors to St Helier - but booking is essential.

1  Thank Bongtree
Reviewed 16 June 2014

a really good little restaurant that gets quite full. we had to sit outside and then they were turning people away. a truly authentic experience and well worth a visit.

1  Thank russelld49
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Pretty good Thai & Vietnamese! Recommendations: grilled pork, grilled beef, pho (a rice noodle soup in a pretty delicate beef broth), basil fried rice, and curry, especially if they have duck available. This is my usual to-go spot when I'm in the mood for Thai or pho. Not really a fan of the summer rolls, tastes too much like rabbit food.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

After a week in St Helier and eating every where and leaving somewhat unsatisfied, we tried Little Thai tonight (our last night, by the way) and it was just what we had been missing. The food was fantastic, the staff and ambience as well.
They don't open for dinner until 6, but we were very happy we waited (we had been in the area since 4:50pm)

1  Thank FunkolaO