CocoRico
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Although I don't live on Jersey, my parents do and every time they are in St Helier for lunch CocoRico is their first choice; the food is fresh, delicious and made with love. When my husband and I then decided to get married in Jersey and wanted macarons at our wedding we popped into CocoRico to have a look around. We were sold! The coffee was amazing, the cake was out of this world, the staff were so friendly, the restaurant had a fantastic atmosphere and the macarons were INCREDIBLE. At the wedding, all of our guests were raving about the macarons and sadly there was not one left over for us to take home! Thank you CocoRico and we will always be back for more!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Loved the french decor and we had crepes for brekki here which were fantastic! The choice was good too and the waitress was lovely and freindly.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We all thoroughly enjoyed the Steak et frites. Service was excellent..Something for everyone and very reasonable too!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Just enjoyed a delicious dinner at Cocorico - it's our first on Jersey so nothing to compare it to in the area but the food was beautifully presented and delicious. Simple ingredient combinations, but the steak/frites and vegetarian savoury crepe were perfectly prepared. Can also highly recommend the dessert crepes!! 45 pounds for main/dessert, no alcohol for two people. My only criticism would be the service which was a bit helter skelter - one waitress took order, then another bringing food and no one attending to water glass re-fills. Note the restaurant only serves dinner on Friday & Saturday, the rest of the time open for lunch/snacks.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

One word - A M A Z I N G!

There was so much to choose from I couldn't make up my mind what to have! There was two of us that went and we shared a lasagne and it was the best lasagne I've ever had!!!! And then we had a crepe afterwards. Unfortunately we ordered the crepe when we ordered the lasagne as we defiantly didn't need the crepe afterwards as we were full!!

Cannot wait to return although was a little pricey