“Delicious Seafood Pasta”

Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Situated overlooking Jersey Marina, Quayside Seafood Restaurant is a feast for the eyes as well as the tastebuds.Clean, contemporary decor compliments the unpretentious menu. Our Chef's source locally whenever possible, to provide the freshest and finest ingredients for dishes prepared with care.
Bromsgrove
“Delicious Seafood Pasta”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We visited here on a warm evening at the end of July our first night in Jersey. We hadn't booked but were soon shown to our table, on the edge of the outside seating areas which was lovely. Unusually we had not read any reviews but took pot luck fortunately we were not disappointed.

I had mussels to start and they were absolutely delicious and such a huge portion - my husband had to help me finish them I had a seafood pasta to follow which again I couldn't fault it was full of seafood, mussels, salmon clams and large prawns also some white fish. The sauce was delicious - probably the best seafood pasta I have had.

My husband had Scallops to start which he enjoyed and his main course was battered cod with a jumbo prawn again this was great.

We also enjoyed some decent wine with our meal.

We would definitely eat here again and recommend it to others.

1 Thank CazBromsgrove

“Shady pleasures”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This place is very stylish. I met a business colleague for a quick lunch and as always i wondered why i dont come here more often.

The main restaurant is stylish and well appointed but this time was sat outside on the roof garden and enjoyed shady tables and a great view.

My cesar salad with fully of crunchy juicy creamy tangyness and slid down with a glass of sauvignon blanc and remarkable ease.

HH

Jersey, United Kingdom
“New favourite if the suns out!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had a early dinner on the terrace the other evening, it's a very pleasant environment with the outlook to the marina. We both had the scallops in belly pork to start, was very good. For the main I had the amazing beef & king prawn brochette, served on Thai noodles. My wife was also very happy with her mushroom risotto. The service was good.

jersey ci
“Delish, lush ...”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great food - amazing variety which tastes and looks amazing.
Staff friendly and knowledgable
Great ambiance with spectacular views of the marina.
If it's a pleasant night make sure you try for an outside table.
Lift access

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Good quality food”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

A bit pricey but worth paying for the location. Great food ( ok I had the most expensive salad I have had in my life) but well worth it.