Hotel de France
US$119
US$141
US$134
Very Good 4/5
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa(St Helier)
  • Beachfront
Millbrook House(St Helier)
2,130 results
All reviewsspa roomgarden view restaurantsaffron restaurantayush spashuttle busplunge poollovely hotelexcellent spalarge hotelwalk in showerfirst classlounge bargreat facilitieswalk into townno air conditioningstandard roomsingle room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My first time to Jersey and what a great place to stay. Excellent value for money. Wonderful staff. What more can you ask for. We were on a room only stay so didn't use the main breakfast room. Instead we went to Cafe Aroma. Lovely cooked breakfast for only £7. Good coffee and Virgin Mary's. All served up by the most attentive staff ever. The Spa/Pool/Sauna area is a must. One of the best pools I've ever seen. Will be back soon.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BTNsi
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Spent a long weekend here with friends and do not have a bad thing to say about this wonderful hotel. The decor and facilities are excellent and the staff are efficient and friendly. The breakfasts aew excellent with locally sourced produce and an absolute bargain at a mere £8. The rooms were spotless and comfortable and the bathrooms were well equipped. The pool complex is absolutely amazing and totally worldclass.
We will definitely be staying here again soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Excellent hotel, well equipped and large bedroom, comfortable and large bathroom (spa-room).
Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast and meals in the restaurants absolutely excellent, but we missed jersey wine on the wine card.
Wonderful view from the large balcony over St.Hellier up to Elisabeth castle. Inside pool and garden are well-tended.
The Hotel de France is very recommendable.

Room Tip: You should book a spa-room (in the spa-wing of the hotel).
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have often stayed here on business, and always had a wonderful stay, this time we came for a girlie weekend away, and we were not disappointed, the weather was great so while by the pool we could sunbath at the same time. We ate in Saffrons on the Saturday night, and went for the Degustation Menu, it was fantastic, each course was explained to us, beautifully presented and all I can say is what a taste explosion, a must when I return. All the staff are friendly and helpful, can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stay at the Hotel de France on business approximately twice a year, though this is often in winter.
I took the opportunity of extending a business trip and bringing my wife for a long weekend.
We received the same excellent service that I usually get. I am always impressed by the helpful attitude of the staff.
This time we ate in the Saffron restaurant - exceptional! I am used to excellent Indian food but this is of a different nature and I recommend anyone who likes good food or Asian food to try.
The superb weather also helped.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple