“Les minquiers”
Review of Jersey Seafaris

Jersey Seafaris
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in St Helier
More attraction details
Owner description: RIB boat trips and charters around Jersey and the surrounding area.Destinations: Les Ecrehous; Les Minquiers; Carteret; Sark; Portbail; Chausey. Adventure
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Yes another fantastic trip with these guys so professional and knowledgeable..felt like a trip to paradise not just a crop of beautiful rocks and sandbanks 10miles off Jersey's coast! Thanks chaps a great morning out!

1  Thank Chantal G

Reviewed 22 August 2013

My husband, daughter and I took a short side trip to Jersey, while vacationing in London over the past couple of weeks. We took an RIB ride with Rich and Dan to Les Ecrehous and it was definitely one of the highlights of our holiday! Would highly recommend them to anyone. Very nice, professional guys. Fun and exhilarating ride over to the reef. Once you're there the views are breath taking. Would try one of their other trips when we visit Jersey again someday!

2  Thank Julianneoc
Reviewed 22 August 2013

A lovely trip out on their RIB to the Minquiers reef the most southerly of the British isles. Arrived at high tide & in swimming within 15 minutes of arriving then as the tide fell we moved to a sand bank for more swimming in crystal clear water. Beautiful. A comfortable trip with plenty of information regarding the reef & surrounding waters. Well done 'Seafaris' Highly recommended.

1  Thank Clive P
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Booked on to a rib experiance.mwhat a great view of the north cost. Very proffesional setup, will deffinatly go again. Andy

1  Thank Basherbanks
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I feel slightly ashamed to say that after living in Jersey for 30 years this was my first trip to the Ecrehous but I can safely say it will not be my last!! Rich and Dan made the journey fun and interesting and definitely sparked an interest to try more of their trips. Whether you are a local or just visiting, Jersey Seafaris is a MUST!! Dinner in France is next on my list!