“Excellent Discover Scuba Dive Experience”
Review of Dive Jersey - CLOSED

Dive Jersey
Wokingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Discover Scuba Dive Experience”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

My wife and me did a Discover Scuba Dive at Bouley Bay and it was fantastic experience. Kate was very friendly and the instructors Charlie and Andy were very patient and thorough. The best thing was Kate was able to arrange for a another diver (Robert) to be with us and take photographs in the water. All in all it was a great beginning to our Diving experience and we look forward to complete PADI course.

Visited September 2012

Jersey, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Well run courses and great, friendly staff”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I completed my PADI Advanced course with Phil and Kate back in 2009 and only last month did my Emergency First Response (first aid training) and PADI Rescue Diver. You couldn't ask for a better service from two extremely friendly people who were very flexible around my constantly changing work hours. We had a lot of fun and I felt like I learned a great deal through not being rushed and the relaxed atmosphere they provide. Everything is very professional and the equipment provided is of a very good standard and I couldnt find any faults at all. Am hoping to dive with them again asap before I use my experience to do my Divemasters in Asia early next year.

Visited August 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Advanced open water dive course”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I undertook the course whilst on holiday in jersey a few months ago. Kate and phil were both professional and friendly and I felt completely at ease from day one not to mention safe whilst in the water ! The dive sites had great vis and provided a variety of situations which enabled me to progress as a diver.

I would fully recommend dive jersey to both the beginner and advanced diver as they are certain to have a great experience .

Many thanks

Megan.

Windlesham, United Kingdom
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“professionally run,and well organised”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

i did two dives one drift and one wreck dive.saw a good variety of species,vis about 3-4 metres.both dives well organised and i was pleased with the staff and equipement.thanks

Visited July 2012
Dive J, Owner at Dive Jersey, responded to this review, 30 July 2012
A pleasure, look us up next time you are over.
Phil.
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Open Water dive Part 2.”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

We completed the second part of the Open Water dive PADI course with Dive Jersey in May this year (2012.)
I found all of the trainers helpful, friendly, encouraging, understanding to my training needs and genuine nice people. They were always happy to chat over how the dives went, make sure training styles suited and even gave us recommendations about great places to eat on the Island when we asked after training, which as a first time visitor was useful.

I would recommend this organisation for your diving training. They also have a great little shop.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank dawsy81
Dive J, Owner at Dive Jersey, responded to this review, 30 July 2012
Glad you enjoyed your course.
See you next time,