We came to the Inn for my partners 50th birthday and have had a really good stay. I upgraded the room a few weeks before and were allocated Durrell on the 1st floor. My partner thought the room was a tad small but I loved the quirkiness of having the bathroom down a few stairs. Other reviews have complained about noise and yes it can be noisy. It's not the hotel that
causes the noise it's the guests! All the roads are busy so I doubt you could stay anywhere without road noise. The staff at the hotel are wonderful. All if them are so friendly and will do anything for you. They ate a credit to the hotel.
As for Jersey it's lovely. We didn't know the battle of the flowers was on so that was a bonus, even if the weather was less than desirable. I would recommend getting day tickets for the busses so you can see more of the island. The roads ate very narrow in places so make it easy on yourselves and grab a bus! They are very cheap, go everywhere and always on time. We travelled all over the island this way. My favourite visit was Gorey Castle, it was very interesting and we luckily had a good day.
The only negatives I would say would be the sheer volume of traffic in St Helier (we weren't expecting that), and the only negative about the hotel was no matter how I had my eggs for breakfast, they were never cooked!! Overall though, a really good time but we now need to go home for a rest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE INN is an award winning friendly boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Bar, a 10 minute walk into St Helier centre. The hotel has 36 beautifully decorated comfortable rooms, including suites, all with excellent modern facilities. Classic Rooms have hospitality tray, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, snack basket and safe. Superior rooms and Suites also have ipod docking station, DVD player, bathrobes and complimentary mineral water. Facilities within the hotel include an open plan bar, free WiFi, outside smoking terrace and free car parking facilities. THE INN also has a contemporary air-conditioned restaurant, very popular with locals, with an extensive menu including Specials which take full advantage of local produce.Our friendly team will always be on hand with attentive service, and guests always comment on our superb staff. Our customers are always our number one priority and we strive to offer everyone something very special at THE INN. THE INN is very proud to have retained a GOLD award from Visit Britain for the seventh year running, which recognises outstanding levels of quality, comfort, customer care and food. THE INN Restaurant also holds a Taste Jersey award.THE INN aims to be different to any other Hotel on the Island in terms of the ambiance and diversity of what we are offering. Look forward to seeing you soon! Please note we are situated on the outskirts of St Helier which is a busy town and some rooms may suffer from a little road noise at peak times. Our main car park is situated opposite the hotel and when full we ask guests to block in other cars and leave their keys at reception to enable us to move cars around, which we are insured for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn Boutique Hotel St. Helier
- The Inn Boutique Jersey/St Helier