Stayed here for 2 nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Nice sized rooms - we had a superior which gave us a few extras, such as robes, slippers, complimentary water, ipod docking station..... Very comfortable bed, larger than your average double. Great pressure in the shower and White Company toiletries! Nice! Evrything was of good quality and very clean. Our room overlooked the front of the hotel which is on a main road but set back a bit, it wasn't at all noisy though and the hotel also has a well established restaurant and bar. Room service menu is great, homemade pizza, hand cut chips, all presented well and tasted fab! The bar itself hosts live music on certain weekends and the restuarant presents a varied menu. The decor throughout is very tasteful, modern and clean, it is definitely a 'boutique' hotel. Breakfast was lovely, freshly cooked to order, and the option of a cold continental breakfast too, freshly baked croissants, rolls, meats, fruit, cereal, yogurt and plenty of hot coffee/tea etc., Located about a 10 minute walk from town, no need for taxi's or buses. Overall we got good value for money and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE INN is an award winning friendly boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Bar, a 10 minute walk into St Helier centre. The hotel has 36 beautifully decorated comfortable rooms, including suites, all with excellent modern facilities. Classic Rooms have hospitality tray, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, snack basket and safe. Superior rooms and Suites also have ipod docking station, DVD player, bathrobes and complimentary mineral water. Facilities within the hotel include an open plan bar, free WiFi, outside smoking terrace and free car parking facilities. THE INN also has a contemporary air-conditioned restaurant, very popular with locals, with an extensive menu including Specials which take full advantage of local produce.Our friendly team will always be on hand with attentive service, and guests always comment on our superb staff. Our customers are always our number one priority and we strive to offer everyone something very special at THE INN. THE INN is very proud to have retained a GOLD award from Visit Britain for the seventh year running, which recognises outstanding levels of quality, comfort, customer care and food. THE INN Restaurant also holds a Taste Jersey award.THE INN aims to be different to any other Hotel on the Island in terms of the ambiance and diversity of what we are offering. Look forward to seeing you soon! Please note we are situated on the outskirts of St Helier which is a busy town and some rooms may suffer from a little road noise at peak times. Our main car park is situated opposite the hotel and when full we ask guests to block in other cars and leave their keys at reception to enable us to move cars around, which we are insured for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn Boutique Hotel St. Helier
- The Inn Boutique Jersey/St Helier