“Lovely stay”

Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in St Helier
Accrington, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a 3 night stay here. It was our 1st trip to Jersey and we loved it! Thanks to all the friendly staff at The Inn who were helpful, pleasant, polite and cheery. We had a superior room which was spotlessly clean and spacious enough. We ate at the Inn twice as the food was lovely.
We got a day trip bus ticket for £7 each which meant you could get on and off as many buses you wanted in a day. Would recommend a visit to Gorey and Greve de Lecq as both were pretty in different ways.
We are already planning to return next year

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KarenandNick_12
Dear Karenandnick_12

Thanks for your great review and I am so delighted you enjoyed both our beautiful island and THE INN on your first visit to Jersey.

We all look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Stephen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My Wife, Daughter and myself decided that after a absence of eleven years, it was time to pay a return trip to Jersey. So after trawling the internet we found a good deal, with late rooms .com.
A return flight from E.M.A and a reservation at The Inn Boutique.
The hotel was a delight, from arrival to departure, swift efficient check in, we were allocated the Victor Hugo suite, this comprised of a main double bedded room plus a single room and bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and WC. Bathrobes and slippers, towels, face clothes and soaps were provided, also tea and coffee plus kettle.
The restaurant was well spaced and the food was of very high quality, the staff were very friendly and you only had to ask and whatever you requested it was brought to you.
The hotel is about fifteen minutes walk away from the seafront, but this should not deter anyone from booking this gem of an hotel.
As I have previously stated the staff are all very friendly but a special mention to Tom a waiter in the restaurant, he was always laughing very friendly and from the word go made you fell very welcome.
So if you are thinking of booking this hotel, then do so, go and enjoy.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Barry512
Dear Barry 512

Thanks for your great review and I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Thanks for mentioning the staff and when I showed Tom your review his smile was even larger.

I hope we can welcome you back soon

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Glad I chose this fabulous hotel for my mini break birthday treat to Jersey. Such fabulous service from all the staff at the hotel from arrival through to departure. It is the first time I've stayed here and received a warm welcome when I checked in. I'd booked a standard single room which was spacious enough for me and very presentable. A nice big and comfy bed; TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a lovely bright and airy bathroom with modern shower cubicle. Nicely laid out restaurant serving good food, again the staff were very friendly and attentive. You can also dine in the bar area or just pass the time away having a drink or two. The hotel is about 15-20 minute walk to the centre of town, depending on which route you take. Overall, it was a great hotel in a good location and an ideal base for me to go exploring during my very short stay. Felt well looked after, very safe and very comfortable, and would definitely stay there again on my next visit to Jersey.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dear Missy GDLS

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you so much for your wonderful review and for the great things you have said about the team - they will really appreciate it.

I do hope we can welcome you back soon

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My wife & I's favourite Jersey Hotel. Nice to see the hotel is still doing well Rooms are small but more than adequate. Restaurant was excellent as usual & is offering some very interesting new dishes.The staff were their usual efficient selves & all appear to muck in if somebody is missing from their station.the only slight hitch(If you can call it that) we had to chase our morning papers a couple days. All in all another excellent stay

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear JPM634

Thank you for your great review and I am so pleased you enjoyed your return visit to THE INN and that we are your favorite Jersey Hotel. I promise we will do our best to keep this very special accolade.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Berkeley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Went to celebrate a big birthday with friends. We got an excellent rate and I was very impressed with the hotel and restaurant but the staff were very friendly and helpful, which made the stay the more memorable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Phil A
Hi Phil A

Thanks for your great review and for taking the time to tell others.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we can welcome you back soon.

Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Nicely located a short walk from the town centre. Friendly staff. Parking you have to hand your keys in as they double park it. The bed was a bit odd it seemed to slope towards the edges and felt like I was falling out of bed all night. It was not helped by the sheets being slippery!
But still a great hotel to stay at!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Jeremyfisher1969
Stephenclipp, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Jeremy S

Thanks for you review and I am delighted that overall you had a good stay with us.

I am though most sorry you had an issue with your bed. I have checked with my reception team and they have no recollection of any guest mentioning the problem you have outlined in your review. If you had done so we would have had the opportunity to sort for you.

All our beds are the latest Hypnos hotel bed and therefore I just can not understand why you had the problem you did.

Likewise I am sorry you found the sheets slippery and can only guess that there may be something wrong with the mattress protector. I have discussed this with my head housekeeper and she is unable to find any problems and as these reviews are anonymous I have no way of knowing which room you stayed in. Therefore I would be grateful if you would email me your room number and further details of the problem to stephen@theinnjersey.com so I can investigate.

I do hope we can welcome you back when I'm confident everything will be to your satisfaction.

Guernsey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2014

First time that we have stayed here and we were well looked after.
Friendly and efficient check in and reserved a table for us at dinner.
Room was well laid out, tv, phone, kettle and a place for your iPhone.
Bathroom small but functional nice shower with plenty of towels.
Food in restaurant was very good with generous portions could not manage a dessert.
Bar service good and even football in the evening.
Not to for from town nice leisurely walk although there is a bus stop outside the hotel.
Breakfast had plenty of choice and quick service.
Will certainly go back!!!
p.s. new bed installed and had a great sleep.

Room Tip: Rooms higher and away from the road although I did not hear much traffic, upgrade to superior or a s...