Stayed for 4 nights in July. We received a warm welcome (which was very nice as we were hot and bothered having walked from the Liberation Station)! The room was clean and nicely appointed (though it started to feel a little small after 4 nights). We stayed during a hot and humid period and the room got very hot, the desk fan didn't really offer any comfort, but who am I to complain about good weather?! The restaurant staff are attentive and friendly, the breakfast selection was very good. However, it would be good to offer alternatives to a full English as part of the main breakfast selection, rather than having an additional charge for items such as omelettes. The hotel is well located, but it is an uphill walk from the town centre. All in all, it was a very pleasant stay and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE INN is an award winning friendly boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Bar, a 10 minute walk into St Helier centre. The hotel has 36 beautifully decorated comfortable rooms, including suites, all with excellent modern facilities. Classic Rooms have hospitality tray, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, snack basket and safe. Superior rooms and Suites also have ipod docking station, DVD player, bathrobes and complimentary mineral water. Facilities within the hotel include an open plan bar, free WiFi, outside smoking terrace and free car parking facilities. THE INN also has a contemporary air-conditioned restaurant, very popular with locals, with an extensive menu including Specials which take full advantage of local produce.Our friendly team will always be on hand with attentive service, and guests always comment on our superb staff. Our customers are always our number one priority and we strive to offer everyone something very special at THE INN. THE INN is very proud to have retained a GOLD award from Visit Britain for the seventh year running, which recognises outstanding levels of quality, comfort, customer care and food. THE INN Restaurant also holds a Taste Jersey award.THE INN aims to be different to any other Hotel on the Island in terms of the ambiance and diversity of what we are offering. Look forward to seeing you soon! Please note we are situated on the outskirts of St Helier which is a busy town and some rooms may suffer from a little road noise at peak times. Our main car park is situated opposite the hotel and when full we ask guests to block in other cars and leave their keys at reception to enable us to move cars around, which we are insured for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn Boutique Hotel St. Helier
- The Inn Boutique Jersey/St Helier