Went to Harlem for a meal for a friend's birthday. Never had been before but I had heard some good reviews about it so I was excited to go. There are good points and bad:
* Reasonably priced
* Staff were sloppy. Constantly standing there by the door making the place look untidy.
* They allowed my friend to book a table even though they knew they had a private function
* They allowed walk-in customers to come in even though there was a private function
* Staff started clearing plates from our table whilst some of us were still eating.
* We had to ASK for a drinks menu
* I had to ASK for my dressing for my salad even though on the menu it said that the salad
was drizzled with the dressing
After my experience at Harlem, I will NEVER go again!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.