“Amazing”

Moo
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in St Helier
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Born of a passion of two things: Good food & Healthy Living.This is our new health bar & Yoga studio Moo! Moo stands for Mostly Organic Origin and as the name implies our food is Organic & local where possible to ensure an eco-friendly policy! We am to provide health conscious but appetising recipes from Frozen Yogurt & Raw juices to delicious and nutritious salads & soups, we provide a yummy hot option per day to warm you up and lots of healthy baked good s & raw chocolate!!
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I love love love everything about moo.. the food is amazing and the fresh juices.. the girls are great, helpful and happy! Keep it up girls.. I will be even happier if they were open on a sat! :-)

3  Thank Tanya B
There are newer reviews for Moo

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This place is by far my go to place during the week for lunch over anywhere else. I have recommended it to everyone I know and now they have been converted instantly too! Where else on this Island can you get the healthiest/tastiest lunch possible. I cannot recommend enough the chocolate avocado cheesecake (no nasty additives/sugar/flour etc etc). I usually go for their delicious salad bar but their wraps are equally wonderful. The staff are always willing to help with any recommendations. The only thing wrong is that I can't get there enough and not open at the weekend - boooo. I cannot wait to go back!

2  Thank Mezz79
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I started getting lunch from Moo back in May after a recommendation from a friend, and I have not looked back since. Shame they close at weekends, but otherwise I have been getting a selection from their salad bar every day since and now the trip to the shop in New Street is part of my daily schedule. Happily for an unreformed carnivore like myself they do provide eggs and free-range chicken sometimes combined into a frittata, but most of the time I just get a selection from their delicious salads.

1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I absolutely love the food they produce at Moo, it is the only place in jersey where you can eat this type of wonderful, tasty fare. I eat here as often as i can, the girls are lovely,friendly and chatty.
I thank my lucky stars that i can eat myself into wellness, this type of food should be available in every school and hospital in the Uk. I am a raw convert totally.
I dont know how Katy and the girls produce this delicious, organic, and fresh food so cheaply.
thank you girlz and keepup your good work.
Gratitude Tom

4  Thank Tomstera
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Portion sizes incredibly mean, over-priced, brash, rude and in your face staff. Bean salad tasted like it had obviously been lying from yesterday.

7  Thank Heldonar
katpish, Owner at Moo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback. We welcome all opinions and see even negative comments received as an opportunity for Moo to grow. So again thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Firstly I am sorry you feel our establishment is "Terrible" and we would love for you to come back and receive a voucher entitling you to a small fresh salad and baked good and Kusmi tea of your choice on us, as our way of apologising for your bad experience.

As our ethos states, all food is made fresh daily on the premises, we can assure you that we would not serve food that was not fresh and full of the goodness we believe in. We pride Moo on being affordable and competitive to the local market. All foods are locally sourced, seasonal and organic where possible and to ensure this remains within the community, our prices have to continue to be in line with other local businesses. The portion sizes we use are half an American cup per portion of salad, we are often told it is way too much by many of our customers so I am sorry if you feel our portions were not sufficient enough for you.

At Moo, we are passionate about what we do, and try to create a lively energetic atmosphere for our customers. We try to provide a friendly enthusiastic environment, but I can see how this could be perceived as "In Your face" as at our busiest time we can be serving up to four customers at one time in what is their limited free time to grab their breakfast/lunch for the day.

If you could spare the time, I feel it would be extremely valuable for Moo to discuss your comments in more detail, as I would love it if you could return to the shop and gain a positive experience.