“Great food and venue”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great variety of food, well presented.
Everything I have had has been very tasty
Prices reasonable
Super friendly staff

Reviewed 29 July 2014

.. and a motorbike in the entrance! The hot and spicy burger was yum, ribs and standard burger were great and the kids chicken fillets meal was fine. We all ate well and the service was really friendly. Everything you expect from TGI's (apart from the bike)!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

When here on Saturday night with my other half and 2 kids, asked to sit by the kitchen as its away from the bar and there was loads of empty tables, but was told no, so ended up on a table by the bar, asked if we could move again to the other side and got the look from hell from the server, this place is so badly run its untrue the service is rubbish the food takes for ever, so if you want a good night out DO NOT GO HERE!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

was ok if your hungry and wanted some fast food. service was very good. what can I say you know what you are going to get when you go to tgi Fridays. what we had was good but we were hungry.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Typical TGI's
Large building which needs a lot of covers to get the atmosphere buzzing
Staff more interested playing on their mobile phones than guiding you to a table or even the bar for a cocktail
Once at the bar things picked up - good fun and a bar man who knew his stuff