Review Highlights
Moon palace

So here’s my review on our annual holiday , this year we opted for the moon palace -Cancun . In... read more

Reviewed 10 November 2018
Maria C
via mobile
Fab trip + thank you so much!

We took the two hour trip to Les Ecrehous. The boat ride in itself was great fun, with the odd... read more

Reviewed 13 October 2018
ramaaramesh
Leeds, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews pod of dolphins hour trip great trip great fun life jackets st catherines basking seals exciting trip coast trip exhilarating ride these guys any age safe hands an amazing experience take photos return journey visiting jersey
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a diner trip from Jersey to Carteret in France. Fantastic experience. We arrived after app 35 min trip, around 6 pm French time and returned round 9 pm. Loads of time to have s stroll around the village and to enjoy a lovely meal in one of the numerous restaurants. We felt in very safe hands with captain Mario and his crew. I highly recommend his services.
There is a lot of choice in their program, trips to Sark, Herm, Chausey, Minquiers, Ecrehous, coastel exploring trips around Jersey etc. There always a chance that you are lucky enough to spot dolphins or seals on way. If you fancy a destination that is not listed on their website, you need to speak to them, because I'm sure he can provide a tailor made service.
Arie Uittenbogaard Jersey

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017

What a superb experience! Alongside the comment above my eight year old added that it was the best experience of her life and though I'm 40 I have to agree - it's certainly up there!
We took the two hour trip to Ecrehous and - though it was interesting to see this island - by far and away the highlight was the boat. Travelling at speed with sharp turns as we headed home was amazing. It was lovely to see the seals and moreover - how special to see a few different pods of dolphins. Wow.
The crew were just simply lovely. We had a party of 5 ranging from 8 to 70 and with all of us they were great. Thank you!
I cannot recommend this more and would certainly repeat if we return to the island.
I was nervous beforehand having never tried anything like this but I was so glad I did. Thank you island RIB voyages!

Date of experience: August 2017
3  Thank 456SGP
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We took this RIB excursion from St Catherines to Carteret on a Sunday morning. The skipper Mario and his crewman were absolutely professional, informative and good fun, made for a relaxing start to a blast across the English Channel to Carteret.

The weather was dry and a bit overcast, we were reassured should the weather not be good for the crossing for on the other side in France that we would be refunded or could reschedule our trip. Very reassuring knowing European summers and the unpredictability of the weather.

The ride across was exhilirating, even if the bowline did come off the boat and Mario had to strip to the waist to fish it out of the water and off the propellor, no massive drama but handled thoroughly well by the crew.

A nice amount of time to sample the delights of Carteret and have lunch and a little beach time too.

The return trip was also exhilirating due to a few miles of bigger sea swell, a great thrill ride and a giggle a second.

Thanks for a great day out guys. Anyone visiting Jersey, please take this or one of many other trips offered by Island Rib Voyages.

1  Thank markdI1760YA
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Went on one of the trips today with my friend it was fantastic!! Best thing I have ever done! Didn't get to see any dolphins though but was still a great experience and the men on the rib were lovley! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

1  Thank lrl1989
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Met the crew (our skipper Mario and his crew Charlie) at the bottom of the slipway and immediately they were really welcoming, making jokes and generally getting us excited for the trip. We were lucky enough to sit at the front of the boat - it was very bumpy but great fun. Highly recommend the kids sit at the front as they will love it. Mario was really enthusiastic and a great host. We did the 5 hour excursion to Carteret which gives you 3 hours ashore where you can have lunch and look round the village and beach. On the trip back we got a glimpse at a pod of dolphins swimming near the Ecrehous. Our family really loved this trip; great for kids above about the age of 5 or 6.
Thanks Mario and Charlie for a great trip!

1  Thank 886mariai