“A beautiful relaxing hotel in a great location with the most freindly staff”

Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in St Helier
London, United Kingdom
“A beautiful relaxing hotel in a great location with the most freindly staff”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

We have never been to Jersey before & we will definitely come back. It rained all weekend but we still had the best time due to the people & the hotel staff & the hotel facilities.
It’s a very comfortable & relaxed 5 star hotel. The staff cannot do enough for you. We would like to mention Carlos the best concierge we have ever had the pleasure to meet & Eileen on reception was super helpful & friendly. Everyone made us feel so comfortable & were always interested in us & spent time making sure every last detail was perfect for us.
The food was lovely & the spa was great. We have had a lot of treatments in spas & the therapists at the Grand are up there with the top treatments we have had. We also loved the private cinema...Was class :-)
We will be back very soon.
Thank you everyone at the Grand Jersey.
From very happy guests Hannah & Graham Kenward

Room Tip: we had a deluxe garden room which also looked over bay at far end of beach. This was perfect for us.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hannah P
MelissaCrowther, General Manager at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 7 December 2011
Dear Guests,

It is always such a pleasure to receive such wonderful feedback from our guests - I am so glad that we helped to make your stay in Jersey a memorable one.

I have circulated your comments to the whole team who really appreciate it when guests recognise their hard work and commitment to the hotel and I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

I do hope you decide to return to Jersey in the future and look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Jersey.

Best wishes

Eamonn Elliott

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (591)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I stayed at the hotel for one night only. Check in fast and friendly as was check out. The room did not have a sea view - but that was okay. It was clean and comfortable. The decor is warm and tasteful. No mini bar... but free filtered bottle water which is a nice touch. Happy to stay there again!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Guy G
Dear guest,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us recently and appreciate you taking the time to post your comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Jersey in the near future.

Herts
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Many years ago this hotel used to be right on the sea-front, but thanks to land reclamation and new road building it now sits on a very busy highway. Nevertheless, there are still great views of the sea and Elizabeth Castle if you have a sea-facing room. I found the hotel room well equipped and clean, the staff helpful and friendly and the facilities offered are excellent. Breakfast is good but not great - could do with a better range of fresh fruit and breads. The hotel is on the edge of St Helier - not quite as central as some, but only a 4-5 minute walk from the main shopping areas. I only paid £89 including breakfast for my trip - which I have to say was excellent value.

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are the ones to get!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Acelawyer
MelissaCrowther, General Manager at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 1 December 2011
Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that you decided to return to Grand Jersey and enjoyed your stay with us. We value our guests opinions and view all feedback constructively.

I hope to see you again in the future.

Best wishes,

london
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The staff when we arrived were fantastic, very friendly and couldn't do enough to help. Location is very good for the centre, just a ten minute walk into town. Some reviews did mention road noise, you can hear the cars but it isn't over bearing and you also get a fantastic view over looking the sea and castle. The rooms are small but have nice decor and kept very clean. We did stay in November so the rooms were much cheaper, going on the size of the rooms I doubt I would stay there again for the full price. I would definitely recommend the hotel but wouldn't pay full price! Oh and the breakfast was pretty good considering it was included in the price of the room

• Stayed November 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay and I will pass your kind comments regarding our staff back to the team.

I hope to see you back at Grand Jersey in the near future.

London
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff at the Grand, the service my partner and I received was impeccable, from the door men to the maids in the room, everyone was helpful and friendly giving the hotel a very warm feeling.
As others may have pointed out, standard double sea view rooms are not the largest but the space is adequate and the furnishings are to a high quality. Our room was kept clean and the turn-down staff always replenished water in the fridges.
Our sea view room overlooked a main road, so if you are planning on sleeping midday this may be an issue, but by 9pm the odd vehicle passing by was by no means a disturbance, and the view with my morning coffee made up for it :-)
We hired a car for the weekend and the Grand offers a small car park free of charge to all guests, although we never struggled to get a parking space I could imagine peak times becoming a problem, with only space for a bout 25 cars available.
Breakfast included with our room was fantastic, with attentive staff providing never ending coffee and juices to the table. Food was both continental (with a variety of fresh breads) and hot (buffet style).
A selection of the days papers were also available at breakfast, and a free internet service in the lobby area was perfect for planning the day/nights ahead.

I would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again if visiting St Helier

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank weebo79
Dear guest,

I am so glad that you had such a memorable stay with us recently.

I will of course feed your fantastic comments back to the team here at Grand Jersey and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Blackpool
Reviewed 26 November 2011

my hubby and I stayed for three night at the beginning of november..the staff were impecable, friendly and helpful. the breakfast was superb, and the deluxe sea view room was lovely, luxury, huge soft bed and all the little extras....just bliss! complementary spa facilites were deluxe. all in all a great place, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank SunnySam73
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled that we made such a lasting impression on you and your husband - it is so important to us that our guests leave with wonderful memories of their stay - both of the island and Grand Jersey.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Very good friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was great. The room was spacious, modern and clean. Walk to shops and cafes etc. Great place. Will stay again n again.

• Stayed October 2011
Dear Guest,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us - it sounds like the hotel overall made a very good impression on you and I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the rest of the team here at Grand Jersey.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near St Helier
The Inn Boutique
The Inn Boutique
#3 of 32 in St Helier
L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa

Been to Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!